We thank you for your continued business and your patience. Here are a few updates on the status of our operations.
- We continue to process and deliver mail and parcels across the country.
- Our Gateway facility in Mississauga continues to experience some delays in processing parcels at this time as a result of some employee absences. We continue with our contingencies in order to address the delays as best we can.
- The processing and delivery of large/heavy items may be delayed, as we ensure proper safety procedures to protect our employees while handling these items.
- Although we are seeing some progress, we continue to experience some delays in our Toronto Exchange Office due to delays in customs clearance.
- Please note that Canada Post will be closed Friday, April 10, and Monday, April 13, for the Easter statutory holiday.
- There is no planned delivery for Monday, April 13. Some delivery may occur in select cities where volumes are warranted.
- Our receipt verification units (RVUs) will be closed on Friday, April 10.
- Our receipt verification units (RVUs) will be closed on Monday, April 13, with the exception of the following locations (deposits should arrive at least one hour before closing):
– Gateway (Mississauga) OPEN 7 am to 10 pm
– Montréal OPEN 7 am to 9 pm
– South Central (Toronto) OPEN 8 am to 10 pm
– Vancouver OPEN 9 am to 5 pm
Reminder: Please visit our website for updates and alerts related to specific communities that may be significantly affected by the COVID situation.
We appreciate your business and we will continue to keep you updated on our progress. If you have any questions about the contents of this note, please contact your dedicated Customer Service representative.
Canada Post Customer Service